Download Artie Free on the App Store!
Very exciting news is brewing here at Minilab Studios…
Not only are we embarking on a new adventure in the next couple of weeks (keep reading…), but we’ve plenty to celebrate over on the App Store- we’re the Free App of the Week until December 1st! Or, more specifically, Artie is! You can download it here.
Artie’s Magic Pencil is a dot-to-dot drawing app, aimed at younger children who are just getting to grips with simple shapes. With the help of his trusty pencil, Artie shows kids how circles, squares, triangles and other simple shapes make up the world around them. There’s a monster on the loose, and it’s wrecking everything in its path – it’s up to Artie to draw houses, pets, vehicles and more to save the day and restore peace!
Artie’s Magic Pencil’s key features include:
• A fun, interactive, adventure story with a cast of funny characters.
• Can be played as a story or replayed endlessly using the map.
• Helps children understand the basics of drawing and art.
• Develops fine motor and graphic skills.
• Teaches important lessons in altruism and empathy.
• Colourful, child-friendly illustrated world.
• Handcrafted animations and a bespoke soundtrack.
• Ideal for children aged 3-6.
• Encourages creativity both on and off screen.
• Extra downloadable drawing worksheets to print and enjoy at home.
There’s no third-party advertising or social media, so kids can enjoy our apps in a safe and enjoyable environment. Our motto is to ‘make screen time matter’ in the digital age, and with Artie we think we’re onto a winner! What do you think? We’d love to hear your thoughts as you enjoy Artie free all this week! Check out our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and let us know…
Finally, you might be waiting on the big news we mentioned at the beginning? Minilab Studios is proud to announce that our all-new adventure, Artie’s World, will be coming to a device near you very soon! Follow our social media channels for updates and watch this space.
Legal notice: Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.